Friday, April 10, 2009

QoD

Quotes of the Day :P

All through my life I had the choice of love and hate...I chose love and I am here.
-A.R. Rahman, at the Oscars

Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were.

-From, If Love is a Game,These are the rules

Things do not change;we change

-HDT

I think if life could be quoted it would say something like:
"LOL, look at all that blah blah...
I haven't even reached halfway through you and you think you know what the climax is ?
Dream, dream, dream more...I just wonder what randomness about me u'll come up with next,

Peace!

"'

Has any quote ever been true for you?

3 comments:

Cheetah said...

Nice quotes :) they reflect your mood ;)

Divesh said...

true.

Pratik Mandrekar said...

My mood ? :) :P :O

...and whoever said it was philophobia better not have necrophobia qee!