Monday, February 25, 2008

Days are Nice, Nights are Nicer...I live somewhere inbetween

2day was another nice :) day....
Reason 1:Test-1 was completed in an exceptionally shocking (es) manner...the post below did do some small wonders though..

Reason 2: For all those who complained that they weren't getting interesting Quark Query Calls...I got mine first one for Waves today and that too from a homo sapien 8.0 (The fairer Sex) from PCCE......

...apart from that there were a lot of other nice things.I'm thankful to whoever it might be for giving me the my daily dose of BPS-Bijli, Pani, Sadak sans the Snake....Well I got 2 reports to write and lotsa other work to do but thanks to my intelligent,hardworking,dedicated neighbours I will hopefully be rewarded for my decision to bestow my faith on them for trusting them with my Mup & MT reports...the rest of the work is helped by this single word:Procrastination......

Well dats enough I guess, ought to catch some sleep 'coz smeone jus pinged me calling me a SDB (sleep deprived being)

Sweet Dreams :)

No comments: